Board of Directors
- Lillie Madali – Executive Director
- Hannah Seoh – Director of Partnerships
- Nyla Lieu – Director of Programs
- Ann Nguyen – Director of Development
- Whitney Newton – Director of Communications
Delta Phi Lambda Foundation, Inc.
The Delta Phi Lambda Foundation, Inc. was established as a nonprofit 501(c)3 entity in 2010 for women of the Delta Phi Lambda Sorority to seize educational and leadership opportunities. All donations to the Foundation are tax-deductible. Click here to learn more about the Delta Phi Lambda Foundation.
The purpose of the Delta Phi Lambda Foundation is to empower the women of Delta Phi Lambda and the communities they serve by funding scholarships, supporting philanthropic endeavors, and promoting leadership education.
The Foundation hopes to empower women leaders by granting thousands of dollars in scholarships and leadership education programs.
Currently, the Delta Phi Lambda Foundation funds three scholarships. Both undergraduate and alumnae sisters are encouraged to apply for scholarships and grants as they become available. These scholarships and grants are made possible by the generosity of our donors.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship – is an award that recognizes sisters who have not only devoted themselves to the sorority, but also to their future by maintaining their grades.
- The Hannah Seoh Alumnae Scholarship – is a professional development grant that will help graduate students and young professionals conduct research, study abroad, or pay for professional conferences.
- Central Fraternal Leadership Conference (AFLV Central) Scholarship – is a leadership education award which helps sisters attend the AFLV Conference that occurs every February. During this conference, we emphasize leadership skills so that we may retain, understand and execute its applications to everyday practices within the organization.